Please upgrade your browser.
Ignite's Sensory Friendly Performance of Guys & Dolls Jr.
Ignite Theatre Company is dedicated to making theatre accessible for all audience members and increasing inclusion for those on the autism spectrum and with other sensory, social, and cognitive disabilities.
To provide a supportive and welcoming environment for children and families, dedicated Sensory Friendly performances include:
- Reduction of loud or jarring sounds
- Reductions in flashing or strobe lights
- Modification of the house lights during the performance
- Accommodated house rules: audience members are free to talk or move during the show
- Extra staff and volunteer support.
- Designated “Quiet Area”
Audience members are welcome to bring their own manipulatives, seat cushions, comfort objects, and extra support items to the show. Families may select their own seats, but if special assistance or a buffer seat is needed, please let our staff know in advance.
(From the Childen's Theatre Company)
|Powered by NeonCRM|